When I started my tutoring business in 2013, I began connecting with many other amazing educators. Throughout the years, I've watched their businesses grow and develop into successful companies. I have thought about expanding my business, but after much prayer and consideration, I have decided that my tutoring business is exactly where I want it to be. I take pride in making my tutoring families part of my family, and the only way that I can do that is limiting my number of students. I am not just a tutor; I am part of their team. Expanding my tutoring business to include other tutors would take away the direct connection with all of my families. Even though I don't want to expand my tutoring business, I have enjoyed watching all of the changes and additions that my colleagues have added to their businesses. I did learn, however, how busy they were with administrative tasks. I remember hearing those comments and thinking about how much I love those types of tasks. Off the cuff one day, I randomly suggested to a friend that I could help her out, and BOOM! The virtual assistant branch of Huntsville Tutoring Company was born!
The virtual assistant branch of HTC focuses on helping educational companies with behind‑the‑scenes administrative tasks. Education is my passion, so I want to focus my time helping the companies that support different aspects of education. As educators, we all have our heart in the same place, and we just want to help as many people as possible. Let me take some of the behind the scenes work off your to do list so that you can focus on the parts of your business that you love! I love helping educators complete the tasks that stack up on their to‑do lists because they have so many other things you need to be doing. Putting things from your "to‑do list" to your "Virtual Assistant to‑do list" will free up so much time for you!
Below you can see a sampling of the tasks that I have completed for other business owners:
- adding people to Facebook groups
- being available on FB live presentations to direct people on where to go if they can't find the presentation
- ordering gifts for presenters
- watching recorded videos and pulling out sound bites for the owner to use to create new and unique content for FB posts
- adding people and content to Teachable Courses
- watching recorded or live videos to record time stamps and topics to be added to the video description
- creating and managing Google forms
- gathering posted questions and organizing them by topic for the business owner to address in a FB live Q & A session
- monitoring prize posts and randomly identifying winners
All of my virtual assistant services are offered at an hourly rate. This gives you the flexibility to use my services as much or as little as needed each month. As a business owner myself, I know that some months are busier than others. You can use my services to help you on those busiest months, or give me common routine tasks—it's up to you to decide how I can help you the most!
Please contact me if you would like to discuss how I can help you in more detail! I am looking forward to hearing how I can help you run your business.